Last week at our Annual Conference & Training (ACT) we recognized the 2nd annual Lucity Legacy Award recipients during our Plenary Session. We’re so excited about the opportunity to recognize some members of the Lucity family, and we wanted to share some highlights with you.
The Lucity Legacy Award was developed to shine a light on individuals or organizations within the Lucity family who continually demonstrate a desire to raise the bar. The recipients of the Lucity Legacy Award are leaving an impact on their organizations, their teams, or their communities and we are proud to acknowledge and celebrate these accomplishments. Award recipients will be recognized annually at our Annual Conference & Training, and a plaque of recognition will hang at Lucity Headquarters.
Today we released Lucity 2018r2 and it is now available for download from our support site. Some of the new features available in our release include:
- WYSIWYG form editing directly in the Lucity Web application for existing forms.
- Completion of all remaining planned form features in the new HTML forms interface allowing clients to move from ASP.NET forms to the new HTML forms.
- New form features including:
- A new asset tree control for selecting an asset on Work Orders, Requests, and similar modules.
- A new dialog for viewing field property information by clicking on a component on the form.
- The ability to add any parent field as a read-only property to a child form including adding read-only inventory information to inspection web forms.
- A Work Clock for easy start button/stop button for work order tasks.
- Support for work flow routing in the Lucity Web application (historically only available in Lucity desktop).
- A new document management browser in the admin portal.
- Dashboard Enhancements including:
- Quick lookup enhancements to search additional fields and use wildcard characters.
- A new Park Asset Tree.
- A new dashboard plugin that displays the current user’s daily time summary combining both timesheet and work order time.
- The ability to filter on parent data from the build a filter interface.
- New modules for drone management and drone missions, water cathodic protection and inspections, plus more.
- Added GIS Web features including:
- Viewing tablet locations
- Assigning specific GIS Views to modules for Show in Map
- and more…
- Additional tools in ArcGIS Pro.
Check out more details on these enhancements and more in our release notes. Sign up to attend our webinar on some of these new features. We’ll be presenting live on August 28th at 1pm CDT.
Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.5 Build 16) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, and Lucity 2018. This update includes:
- Changing the tap radius on GIS Feature Editing to be consistent with Identify
- Changes to some data collected for device positioning
- Several code changes/enhancements in preparation for the release of Lucity 2018r2
The update can be downloaded from the Google Play store from your device. To enable updates automatically, open the Lucity Mobile 2.0 details page on Google Play, tap on the menu in the upper right corner, and check the box that says “Auto-update”.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.
We are pleased to announce that the upcoming Lucity 2018r2 release (Aug 2018) will support Esri® ArcGIS 10.6.1. Lucity 2018 also supports this latest ArcGIS release. Earlier versions of Lucity that fall under active maintenance can be upgraded to 10.6.1, but may require some additional steps as outlined in this knowledge base article. Continue reading
The Assetic Lucity partnership brings Lucity users a more complete view of your assets, their performance, and the paths to making better asset decisions.
- Using your Lucity data, Assetic Predictor models multiple ways to reach your budget and service goals, uncovering all-new strategies
- Boosted by ArcGIS, quickly visualize funding scenarios, analyze impact, and provide a clear view for stakeholders and the community
- Constantly improve your long-term asset management plan, demonstrating your organization’s commitment to efficiency across the board
We are pleased to announce that ArcGIS Pro 2.2 is officially supported with Lucity versions 2017r2 and higher. This latest version of ArcGIS Pro was released by Esri® late last month and contains many new features and functionality. Continue reading
Clients on Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, or Lucity 2018 can download a new release for Lucity 2.0 (2.9) for iPad® and iPhone®. This release includes the following: Continue reading