Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.6 Build 23) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, Lucity 2018 and Lucity 2018r2. This update includes: Continue reading
As I am sure that you have heard by now, Lucity has been acquired by CentralSquare Technologies (www.centralsquare.com). We (Lucity’s Management Team and staff) are very excited about this change. However, we also realize that change can be concerning. We’ve received questions from our user community and I thought I’d address them here. You can continue reaching out to us as you have been as questions arise – I always love to talk with our users! Continue reading
Here at Lucity we know that you work hard for your community and we love to see you recognized for those efforts. We saw a few of you mentioned in industry publications – congratulations! (Be sure you forward us your accomplishments – we are happy to share!) Continue reading
CitySourced, one of Lucity’s valued Business Partners and developer of an enterprise mobile platform for government, is hosting GovConnect Mobile Summit 2018, the inaugural conference designed to be a place for government officials to share their experiences and challenges on the forefront of delivering government services via mobile. The conference will be held October 25th, 2018 – from 12pm EST to 4pm EST and is a FREE digital summit that you can attend from anywhere in the world. Continue reading
Last week at our Annual Conference & Training (ACT) we recognized the 2nd annual Lucity Legacy Award recipients during our Plenary Session. We’re so excited about the opportunity to recognize some members of the Lucity family, and we wanted to share some highlights with you.
The Lucity Legacy Award was developed to shine a light on individuals or organizations within the Lucity family who continually demonstrate a desire to raise the bar. The recipients of the Lucity Legacy Award are leaving an impact on their organizations, their teams, or their communities and we are proud to acknowledge and celebrate these accomplishments. Award recipients will be recognized annually at our Annual Conference & Training, and a plaque of recognition will hang at Lucity Headquarters.
Today we released Lucity 2018r2 and it is now available for download from our support site. Some of the new features available in our release include:
- WYSIWYG form editing directly in the Lucity Web application for existing forms.
- Completion of all remaining planned form features in the new HTML forms interface allowing clients to move from ASP.NET forms to the new HTML forms.
- New form features including:
- A new asset tree control for selecting an asset on Work Orders, Requests, and similar modules.
- A new dialog for viewing field property information by clicking on a component on the form.
- The ability to add any parent field as a read-only property to a child form including adding read-only inventory information to inspection web forms.
- A Work Clock for easy start button/stop button for work order tasks.
- Support for work flow routing in the Lucity Web application (historically only available in Lucity desktop).
- A new document management browser in the admin portal.
- Dashboard Enhancements including:
- Quick lookup enhancements to search additional fields and use wildcard characters.
- A new Park Asset Tree.
- A new dashboard plugin that displays the current user’s daily time summary combining both timesheet and work order time.
- The ability to filter on parent data from the build a filter interface.
- New modules for drone management and drone missions, water cathodic protection and inspections, plus more.
- Added GIS Web features including:
- Viewing tablet locations
- Assigning specific GIS Views to modules for Show in Map
- and more…
- Additional tools in ArcGIS Pro.
Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.5 Build 16) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, and Lucity 2018. This update includes:
- Changing the tap radius on GIS Feature Editing to be consistent with Identify
- Changes to some data collected for device positioning
- Several code changes/enhancements in preparation for the release of Lucity 2018r2
The update can be downloaded from the Google Play store from your device. To enable updates automatically, open the Lucity Mobile 2.0 details page on Google Play, tap on the menu in the upper right corner, and check the box that says “Auto-update”.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.