Today we are pleased to announce the release of Lucity Version 7.20. This is the first release that features our new look as Lucity, Inc. In addition to a new look and feel, this release is packed with enhancements and fixes.
Here is a sneak peek at the new web software skin:
Over the next month we will be publishing a series of blog posts covering new enhancements for this release. Some of the highlights are:
- A newly revamped and enhanced Lucity Web Timesheet
- Editable Parks and Facilities in Lucity Web
- New Utility Locate modules available in Lucity Desktop
- Productivity enhancements in Lucity Desktop
- Bulk edits on supervisors, tasks, and other key fields in Work Orders and Requests
- Bulk Work Order close
- New Account and Project Number lookups and validations in Lucity Web and Desktop
If you would like to be notified of new posts made to this blog, you can add us to your favorite reader or click the “Subscribe to Feed” link in the upper left-hand corner of the site. You can also request to be notified of new blog posts by email (see Email Subscription to the left) or you can add this blog feed to your Lucity (or gbaMS) dashboard as an RSS feed (use https://blog.lucity.com/feed as the URL).
We’re excited to share all of these new developments with you. Keep in mind, many of these enhancements come from our users – we always welcome your suggestions.