As your technology advances, so does our software. Stay tuned as we look ahead to “Lucity 2014,” due to release in February. Highlights of the release will include:
- New Treatment Plant modules
- Category Level Security for Requests
- Processing Emails and automatically generating requests
- Toast Notifications
- Property Viewer
- When generating a request or a work order, the Lucity will prompt for what view to openPlant Asset Tree (similar to Site Asset Tree on the dashboard)
- More Request and Work Order Tools
- Webinizing additional Desktop modules for web use, including:
-Storm BMP & MACP
-Work Flow Setup
-Sewer, FOG & IPT
- New spatial tables for work orders and requests for live GIS view of ongoing data
Please feel free to comment below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Version 1.2 of Lucity Mobile for Android tablet was released to Google Play yesterday. This release is our largest feature release yet! Without further ado, let’s dive into the features:
Each year, the Center for Digital Government and National League of Cities ranks those cities that’ve improved transparency with open government initiatives and access to city services via mobile apps. These cities made a considerable effort to eliminate waste and enhance service levels using agile project management, while reducing costs and improving services through advanced analytics and performance measures. Additionally, these cities are lauded for engaging with their constituencies and continuously improving their municipal services.
We’re pleased to congratulate the Lucity clients who made the list:
- City of Augusta, GA
- City of Hampton, VA
- City of Chula Vista, CA
- City of Scottsdale, AZ
- City of Lynchburg, VA
- Ponca City, OK
- City of Shawnee, KS
- City of North Port, FL.
Congratulations to you all!
The full list can be viewed here: