Our second release for 2014, called Lucity 2014r2, is now available for download from our new and improved support center. Our summer release is always feature-packed, and this year is no different. This release includes:
- Workflow setup modules (Categories, Tasks, Employees, etc) available on the web
- Access to viewing and editing field properties on the web
- Back-end GIS editing improvements to support editing workflows outside of ArcMap and without SOE requirements
- Improvements to emails and notifications including smtp authentication
- New features for grouping and emailing reports
- Ability to map inventory data fields to the work order asset custom fields
- New web map features including isolation valve tracing, swapping web maps, as well as editing
- Improvements to plant processes
- Improvements for hydrant flushing
- Lots of new modules! Some brand new, some newly available in the web interface
Check out this video with a preview of some of these enhancements:
For more details on this release, see the full release notes.
Leave a comment below with any suggestions or questions. If you have any new enhancement requests, check out our Lucity Listens portal where you can request and vote on enhancements as well as see the status on existing enhancement requests.
We hope to see you in September in San Diego at our ACT conference!