Today we are proud to announce the release of Lucity 2015. This release is now available for download from the Lucity Support Center (login required). Some of the new features in this release include:
- A preview for the new Lucity Dashboard coming in Lucity 2015r2
- New dashboard components
- Many new user-defined fields in inventory and inspection modules across the system
- Supervisor and zone/area assignment in work orders and requests based on GIS areas.
- Automatic copy of grid comments from inventory records to work orders
- New options for requiring data when users close work orders
- Report parameter and custom report management improvements
- Auto-generation of work orders from inspections
- Shared tab stability improvements
- A new timesheet submit tool
- New GIS tracing tools for the web
- Auto-numbering of GIS data imported from feature services
- Parts Inventory, Raw, and Recycled Water modules available on the web and on tablets
Many more enhancements were added as well. See the release notes for the full list of new features and changes.
Many of these enhancements are the direct result of the great ideas we got from clients at our ACT conference as well as from Lucity Listens. We genuinely appreciate our client’s passion and interest in our development direction.
Leave a comment below with any suggestions or questions.