Last week the latest Lucity Mobile version for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch was released to the App Store. It includes two major improvements: GIS feature editing and toolkits.
GIS feature editing is available for clients using the new Lucity GIS feature update model.
Toolkits are available for select modules for clients using Lucity 2014r2 SP1 and higher. The following tools have been released:
In Lucity 2014r2 SP1
- Change Crew (Work Orders)
- Add Main Task (Work Orders)
- Add Multiple…. (Work Order Tasks)
- Create Inspection (Work Order Asset)
- Populate Dates and Units (Work Order Tasks)
- Select Street Pavement Inspection Field Distresses tools
- Select Storm BMP tools
- Install, Uninstall, Swap Meter tools (Work Orders)
- Create Work Order From Template (Work Orders)
Lucity 2015 SP1 (coming very soon)
- Populate Task for Crew (Work Orders)
To request a specific toolkit to be available on the mobile devices, visit our Lucity Listens page dedicated to mobile enhancements. Let us know how we can improve our mobile applications!