This week we released Lucity 2015r2. Big improvements and changes are in this release including:
- A new dashboard and time sheet user interface
- Live WYSIWYG dashboard editing on the web
- A new work scheduler application
- A new graphic interface for managing tire installations
- New modules for Storm Water Quality management
- New modules for Street Intelligent Transportation Systems
- New work estimating tools
- Construction modules on the web
- Plus many new enhancements in GIS, Work, Water, Storm, Trees, and more
In addition to this long list of new features, this release also includes a tool to consolidate all of the numerous GBA* databases into a single new Lucity database. Stay tuned for some details on how this unification process works in the August edition of Looking into Lucity in your email inbox.
Here is a brief peek at just a few of the new features in Lucity 2015r2
We hope you join us at ACT in Kansas City in a few weeks to see this in action. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.
And so it goes, as with everything, we are changing it up a bit in the Client Services Team and wanted to share our news with you!
- Wow – this team is seeing growth and we aren’t stopping yet! Our stellar sales team continues to knock it out of the park, so much so that we are anticipating a need to bring in additional implementers (someone’s got to implement all of these awesome new members of the Lucity family – enter our fantastic Lucity Implementation Team!). If you know of someone whose technical prowess, organizational and people skills are a force to be reckoned with, please steer them to our job posting at http://www.lucity.com/pages/careersimpspec and have them get in touch.
- We are in the midst of implementing a new Project Management tool here in the implementation team – Mavenlink Project Management software (mavenlink.com). We are going to be rolling this out soon to use for helping us keep our projects on track. This tool will help us with our project plans, schedules and overall project communication internally as well as with you, our clients! Be on the lookout for this should we begin working on an implementation with you in the future.