And so it goes, as with everything, we are changing it up a bit in the Client Services Team and wanted to share our news with you!
- Wow – this team is seeing growth and we aren’t stopping yet! Our stellar sales team continues to knock it out of the park, so much so that we are anticipating a need to bring in additional implementers (someone’s got to implement all of these awesome new members of the Lucity family – enter our fantastic Lucity Implementation Team!). If you know of someone whose technical prowess, organizational and people skills are a force to be reckoned with, please steer them to our job posting at http://www.lucity.com/pages/careersimpspec and have them get in touch.
- We are in the midst of implementing a new Project Management tool here in the implementation team – Mavenlink Project Management software (mavenlink.com). We are going to be rolling this out soon to use for helping us keep our projects on track. This tool will help us with our project plans, schedules and overall project communication internally as well as with you, our clients! Be on the lookout for this should we begin working on an implementation with you in the future.
- New faces – We welcomed Mike Schuckman to our team back in March and just this week we have two other new Support Specialists joining our team – Tiffany DeLong and Mike Konovalske.
- Mike S. recently finished a stint at MRI Global – a records management company – after graduating with a BS in Geography and Spanish and a MS in Environmental & Urban Geoscience. He has been actively taking support tickets all summer so you may have already been able to chat it up with him.
- Tiffany graduated with a BS in Biology (with an emphasis in Natural Resources & Wildlife Conservation) last December and is joining us fresh off of a summer internship with one of our clients –the City of Overland Park, KS. She spent the summer supporting the City with their water quality activities related to NPDES as part of the Clean Water Act. And bonus for us, as part of these efforts, she got to use the Lucity software!
- Mike K. is another unique new hire. He spent the summer as an intern with Lucity. His main charge was to assist with the creation of a new evaluation data set for our internal teams as well as prospective clients as they are trying out our software before they purchase it. He graduated last May with a BS in Agriculture (with an emphasis in Parks Management & Conservation and Natural Resource Management).
Please join us in welcoming them as you begin to hear them on the phones as well as see them at the ACT!
- New places – Two of our Support Specialists relocated this year.
- Earlier this year, Scott Malone and his wife relocated to Denver, CO. He is still providing technical support services as a Support Specialist and works our 10am-7pm CST shift almost exclusively. I’m sure he is a familiar voice to many of you on the West coast!
- At the beginning of the summer, Jason Swain relocated to the St. Louis, MO area where his fiancé is doing her residency. He also continues to be a valuable part of our team as a Support Specialist.
Phew! So as you can see, there is no shortage of excitement among our Client Services Team. I’m looking forward to seeing you all at the ACT in Kansas City next month!