We have a lot of recent changes and upcoming plans for mobile users we want to share!
New Features for Lucity for iPhone® and iPad® Now Available
In late August we released an update to Lucity Mobile for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch® (1.60) which includes
- Additional support for ArcGIS℠ Online feature services
- Support for form level defaults
- JPEG image uploads (smaller sizes!)
- Security improvements and some bug fixes
Another release which provides better support for iOS 9 will be available in the next 10 days to 2 weeks.
Coming Soon for Android™
- “Show All” allowing authorized users to select from all items instead of just items valid for the current category of work.
- Quick Lookup on the dashboard
- Optional location logging
- Security improvements
There will also be a new Android phone release which adds task start and end date to the task grid.
Lucity Warehouse Mobile
Right before the Lucity Annual Conference and Training in September, our Lucity Warehouse mobile applications went live. These are bar code driven applications targeted for warehouse managers. They include:
- PO receipts
- Part transfers
- Part stock counts
- Inventory adjustments
- Issuing parts to employees
- Looking up parts
- Downloading or uploading images for a part
- Adding parts to Work Orders
- Viewing recent transactions
- Support for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Support for Android Tablets and Phones
Looking Ahead for iPad Offline Support
Another big project in the works is offline support for the iPad. This application will allow crews to take assets, work orders, requests, and maps offline and add and edit data while disconnected from WIFI or 3G/4G.
Check out these new mobile releases and updates and let us know what you think. Leave a comment below or if you have an idea for an enhancement, head over to Lucity Listens.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ArcGIS is a trademark, service mark, or registered mark of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners.