Clients on Lucity 2016 can download an update (2.2) to the Lucity mobile application for iPad® and iPhone®. This service release addresses the following issues:
- Resolves issues with Custom Ports
- Decimal Fields no longer require leading zero
- Adds text highlight when user clicks in a field
- Fixes a bug not allowing documents to be attached from a device gallery
- Resolves issues with Camera freezing
- Various bug fixes
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.