Clients using Lucity 2016 or Lucity 2016r2 can download a new release for Lucity 2.0 (2.4) for iPad® and iPhone®. This release includes the following:
- ATS Compliance (TLS 1.2)
- Changes to the application colors
- Support for Quick Lookups
- Support for Show All in pick lists
- Support for logging device location
- Added an Add button on forms
- Added a Show in Map button on forms
- Added a search in the Modules Menu
- Support for remembering last layer on Find and Multi-Select in the map
- Show in Map callout is now like the Identify callout
- Support for longer texts in map attributes
- Disabled Delete on Multi-Select in grids
- Various bug fixes
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.