We know that understanding the unique relationship between your Lucity data and Crystal Reports truly brings the power of reporting to life. We’ve designed a two-day course for the Lucity Univercity to help intermediate to experienced Crystal users understand how this relationship works and how to manage web reporting.
This training is a presentation style class that is recommended for users who have experience working within the Lucity environment and have some previous experience with Crystal Reports. Some of the specific items to be covered are:
- Modifying Existing Reports and creating new ones from scratch.
- Getting the reports correctly pointed to your data to run outside of the Lucity environment.
- Demonstrating adding and removing fields, adding tables and linking them, using formulas, sorting, grouping plus adding summaries and parameters.
- More advanced topics including the use of sub-reports and graphs.
- Lucity specific issues will also be addressed such as adding a comment to a report, showing linked work orders and requests and handling child and grandchild data. In addition, there will be attention on necessary setup of reports for use in the web environment.
Registration for this class is $750 per agency for up to 3 individuals per agency. This fee also also covers the cost of the lunch. We’ll begin each day at 9:00am and finish around 3:00pm.
Visit the Lucity Support Center to see the full schedule of Lucity + Crystal Reports classes for 2017. We’re also offering two additional training courses: Lucity Bootcamp, and Lucity Admin Training. We’re also planning Regional User Group meetings around some of these training courses, so be sure you take a look at our full schedule of events when you’re making your plans to attend. We look forward to seeing you!