Lucity has released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 (Version 2.2) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, and Lucity 2017. This update adds support for:
- Creating a work order offline from an asset/inventory module
- Selecting the closest feature in the map
- Toolkits available from a form
- Selecting multiple features in the map using a polygon
- Honoring GIS default extent
- A “home” feature in the map to return to the default extent
- Enhanced map/work order asset workflow (video coming soon)
- Map callouts now show layer name instead of alias
- Expanded device support
It also resolves issues with taking assets offline in a data drill and various bugs.
The update can be downloaded from the Google Play store from your device. To enable updates automatically, open the Lucity Mobile 2.0 details page on Google Play, tap on the menu in the upper right corner, and check the box that says “Auto-update”.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.