Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.3) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, and Lucity 2017. This update adds support for:
- Navigator for ArcGIS for getting map directions from the map
- Signature Capture (will require Lucity 2017r2)
- Mobile Reports (will require Lucity 2017r2)
This release also resolves issues with:
- Show in Map on work orders with larger numbers of assets
- Masks in certain numerical fields
- Add to Existing not being available from a Show in Map
- Consistency in showing Layer Name in various callouts in the map
- Stability for the Advanced Show in Map (included in the last release)
The update can be downloaded from the Google Play store from your device. To enable updates automatically, open the Lucity Mobile 2.0 details page on Google Play, tap on the menu in the upper right corner, and check the box that says “Auto-update”.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.