As those of you in the Public Works world likely know, National Public Works Week is May 20 – 26. This APWA-sponsored event is a celebration of all those who “provide and maintain the infrastructure and services collectively known as public works.”
Here at Lucity, we want to honor our friends who work in Public Works. We’re holding a contest of sorts, a way for you to show off your accomplishments and successes, and maybe win a little something in the process. If you’d like to participate, here’s what you do:
Send your response to any of the following by May 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll evaluate all entries and select an organization to receive recognition each day of Public Works Week.
- Share your best / funniest / craziest Public Works photo and/or story
- Tell us your plans to celebrate Public Works Week
- Tell us why your Public Works Director or your Public Works team is the best in the business
- What has been your biggest success this year in Public Works?
- Who is your superstar Lucity user in your organization and why are they indispensable?
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your submittals!