CitySourced, one of Lucity’s valued Business Partners and developer of an enterprise mobile platform for government, is hosting GovConnect Mobile Summit 2018, the inaugural conference designed to be a place for government officials to share their experiences and challenges on the forefront of delivering government services via mobile. The conference will be held October 25th, 2018 – from 12pm EST to 4pm EST and is a FREE digital summit that you can attend from anywhere in the world.
The conference will host distinguished government experts discussion the following agenda topics:
- Mobile Today and Tomorrow
- Transforming Traditional Government into Mobile and Online Services Driven Organizations
- Tackling Civic and Social Challenges: How 30 Cities and 80 Startups Work Together
- Creating a Culture of Innovation That’s Focused on Mobile
- Government Innovation Panel
- Getting the Work Done: What Innovation in Government Really Looks Like
- While your City Sleeps: The Opportunity for Automation
“We are very excited to bring a unique event to highlight and educate government mobile initiatives,” said Andrew Kirk, Chief Revenue and Operations Officer for CitySourced. “This sales free event will allow our speakers to share best practices or the ways that they overcame the transition to mobile.”
Lucity is proud to participate and support this event and we would love to ‘see’ you there! For more information and to register for the conference please visit https://info.citysourced.com/govconnect-mobile-summit-2018.