As you are aware, Lucity merged with CentralSquare Technologies in December 2018, an exciting event for our company and our valued customers. This partnership provides our customers with access to a broader set of support and service capabilities that exceed previous offerings.
As part of our integration strategy, we are excited to announce that we are actively migrating our current customer support portal to CentralSquare’s unified portal, CentralSquare Support Portal.
- Friday, February 28, 2020 at 7PM CST – The Lucity Support Portal will go offline to begin the transition.
- March 2, 2020 – Lucity support will be live inside the CentralSquare Support Portal.
Accessing CentralSquare Support Portal
- You will receive new login credentials and access instructions from CentralSquare Support on February 28th. Once transitioned, customers should exclusively create and update cases via the CentralSquare Support portal. Customers should no longer submit cases via the Lucity Support Portal. If you do not receive a portal login email by March 2nd please contact Support.
- Our support team can be reached via the same phone number which you can find published here: https://support.centralsquare.com/s/contact-us
- IMPORTANT: We will continue to monitor emails sent to the old Lucity Support Center until April 1, 2020.
To ensure the transition is as seamless as possible, we highly encourage all users to access the eLearning content that will be accessible from the site’s Help Page. Follow the below links to learn more!
This move will bring the ticketing system, Knowledge Base, Downloads, and Community into the same Support Portal as the other Central Square products. You can still access the following resources on their existing sites:
We sincerely appreciate your patience during this period and look forward to constantly improving your customer experience with us.