There is so much to know about Lucity, and we want you to be able to find the information that you need. To make that easier we have provided a lot of online resources that allow you to find that information. The Lucity Support Center is the hub of our online resources and has a fully searchable knowledge base. Continue reading
If you’ve been a Lucity client for any length of time at all, you know how proud we are of our software support. From our fantastic help guides (thanks to @LucityJonathan) to our crack support team (led by @LucityAli), our devotion to helping you and YOUR team succeed is evident. And we’re always looking for ways to help you along the way, little tools and tricks to get you the answers you need even faster.
We’re excited to share our latest tool…a Help Search form. Continue reading
As you already know, the Lucity Team is always looking for ways to make your job easier. We streamlined our software, helped you move to the web, and are constantly asking for your input in our software’s development direction. And beginning May 29th, we’re making an improvement to our already-awesome software support with the new Lucity Support Center!
We have implemented new help desk software from Zendesk that adds valuable features for our Support Team and our users. Before we get to the details, we want to make sure this transition is as seamless as possible for you. Connecting with our support specialists won’t change – you can still call us at 800.492.2468, send a message to email@example.com or submit your ticket online. If you’re a past HelpDesk user, we’ve already created an account for you in the Lucity Support Center. We’ll be moving any open tickets as well, so just create a password and log in to see your tickets. To create your password, click here and enter in the email address you normally use to submit tickets.
Okay…so what’s so great about this new Support Center?
- We can group users into organizations allowing us to look at inter-related issues within your organization. This will also allow system administrators to view all of the tickets associated with their users.
- You can add an image directly into the body of a ticket (as opposed to attaching them).
- The Support Center will feature a screencast recorder. This will allow you and our agents to create and automatically attach videos to tickets.
- You will be able to add multiple attachments to the same email/ticket response.
- Zendesk has a clean and easy-to-use mobile version of the Lucity Support Center.
- Email responses won’t be cluttered with unnecessary info.
- You’ll have the ability to provide a satisfaction rating to each of your solved tickets.
- We’ll be working on a searchable knowledge base for you to use as your first line of self-support.
- Plans are also underway to move everything from our Clients Only site to the Support Center so you’ll only need to visit one site to find all the answers you need.
We’re excited about everything our new Support Center has to offer and look forward to further improving the stellar support we already provide our users. So visit support.lucity.com/helpdesk starting Wednesday, May 29th, and take a look around. Be sure to let us know what you think!
As so many of our users will tell you, Lucity prides itself on listening to our customers. Our software has been continually enhanced over the years based on feedback from you…you know what tools you need and how you need them to work. We look to you for input during our Annual Conference & Training (ACT), ask you to join Client Advisory Groups as we begin development on new applications, take diligent notes during Regional User Group meetings, and are always willing to listen to your ideas. We’re excited to announce yet another avenue for you to help enhance and develop the Lucity software…our customer engagement tool, Lucity Listens.
The Lucity Listens site is a forum for submitting enhancement ideas and suggesting future development ideas. We encourage you to comment and vote for ideas that have previously been submitted as well. Once you’ve made your enhancement suggestion you’ll be able to follow along and check on the progress of your submissions. You’ll be able to see when something is under review, if we’re planning to incorporate it in a future release, and when it has been completed.
Input from our client and partner family provides us with a road map for the future. We’re very excited to see where Lucity Listens leads us.