Starting with version 2019r2, ArcGIS Online service credits will be required to perform certain tasks when Esri’s ArcGIS World Geocoding Service has been set as the system default geocoding service within Lucity.
There are many tools, services, and applications provided with Lucity that use a geocoding service. Some of these tools will take the results of the geocoding service and store them in the Lucity database. It is this action, saving the results of the ArcGIS World Geocoding Service to the Lucity database, that will start using your ArcGIS Online service credits.
More information on this change including what actions, if any, you should take when preparing for the version 2019r2 upgrade can be found in this knowledge base article. Please contact a Lucity support representative if you have any questions or concerns related to this change.
We recently released Lucity 2019. It is available for download from our support site downloads page. Continue reading
Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.6 Build 23) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, Lucity 2018 and Lucity 2018r2. This update includes: Continue reading
Today we released Lucity 2018r2 and it is now available for download from our support site. Some of the new features available in our release include:
- WYSIWYG form editing directly in the Lucity Web application for existing forms.
- Completion of all remaining planned form features in the new HTML forms interface allowing clients to move from ASP.NET forms to the new HTML forms.
- New form features including:
- A new asset tree control for selecting an asset on Work Orders, Requests, and similar modules.
- A new dialog for viewing field property information by clicking on a component on the form.
- The ability to add any parent field as a read-only property to a child form including adding read-only inventory information to inspection web forms.
- A Work Clock for easy start button/stop button for work order tasks.
- Support for work flow routing in the Lucity Web application (historically only available in Lucity desktop).
- A new document management browser in the admin portal.
- Dashboard Enhancements including:
- Quick lookup enhancements to search additional fields and use wildcard characters.
- A new Park Asset Tree.
- A new dashboard plugin that displays the current user’s daily time summary combining both timesheet and work order time.
- The ability to filter on parent data from the build a filter interface.
- New modules for drone management and drone missions, water cathodic protection and inspections, plus more.
- Added GIS Web features including:
- Viewing tablet locations
- Assigning specific GIS Views to modules for Show in Map
- and more…
- Additional tools in ArcGIS Pro.
Check out more details on these enhancements and more in our release notes. Sign up to attend our webinar on some of these new features. We’ll be presenting live on August 28th at 1pm CDT.
We are pleased to announce that the upcoming Lucity 2018r2 release (Aug 2018) will support Esri® ArcGIS 10.6.1. Lucity 2018 also supports this latest ArcGIS release. Earlier versions of Lucity that fall under active maintenance can be upgraded to 10.6.1, but may require some additional steps as outlined in this knowledge base article. Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that ArcGIS Pro 2.2 is officially supported with Lucity versions 2017r2 and higher. This latest version of ArcGIS Pro was released by Esri® late last month and contains many new features and functionality. Continue reading
Clients on Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, Lucity 2017, Lucity 2017r2, or Lucity 2018 can download a new release for Lucity 2.0 (2.9) for iPad® and iPhone®. This release includes the following: Continue reading