Today Lucity released an update to the Google Play store for Lucity Mobile 2.0 for Android (Version 2.3) for use with Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016r2, and Lucity 2017. This update adds support for:
- Navigator for ArcGIS for getting map directions from the map
- Signature Capture (will require Lucity 2017r2)
- Mobile Reports (will require Lucity 2017r2)
This release also resolves issues with: Continue reading
Clients on Lucity 2016, Lucity 2016R2, and Lucity 2017 can download a new release for Lucity 2.0 (2.7) for iPad® and iPhone®.
In this release, we have added an Alternate View Layout where the records in a grid wrap rather than appearing in single rows. A video of this enhancement is available here:
This release also includes the following:
- Support for creating a work order offline from an inventory record
- Support for running toolkits from a form
- Support for Menus
- Various bug fixes
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below or visit us at Lucity Listens.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.