The new service packs for Lucity versions 7.40 and 7.50 are now available. The Lucity 7.40 SP2 and Lucity 7.50 SP1 patch installers can be downloaded from the Lucity website here. The full install media is also available for download for these releases here. For a list of issues resolved in these service packs, please visit the patch installer download page.
In Lucity 7.50 we added new tools to facilitate the configuration of Lucity GIS when implementing the Esri® ArcGIS for Local Government Information Model (LGIM).
The LGIM is the foundation to the maps and apps configured for ArcGIS for Local Government. What is ArcGIS for Local Government? It is a series of focused maps and applications that help local governments successfully implement GIS in cities, counties, and other local authorities. More information can be found here.
Lucity 7.50 has been released and is now available for download. This release features several notable enhancements and lots of new modules available for editing in Lucity Web. Some of these new features include:
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server
- New Password Management
- Editing code/type picklists directly in Lucity Web
- The ability to share dashboard tabs between users
- Lucity help is now online
- New Environmental modules for tracking survey sites for insects, pests, and other vectors
- A Fleet Inspections module
- Many new modules in Storm, Sanitary, and Transportation
- New integration features for the Esri Local Government Data Model
- Many existing modules are now available for editing in Lucity Web
Follow this blog to learn about some of the enhancements available in 7.50. Check out the full release notes here.