Today we released Lucity 2018r2 and it is now available for download from our support site. Some of the new features available in our release include:
- WYSIWYG form editing directly in the Lucity Web application for existing forms.
- Completion of all remaining planned form features in the new HTML forms interface allowing clients to move from ASP.NET forms to the new HTML forms.
- New form features including:
- A new asset tree control for selecting an asset on Work Orders, Requests, and similar modules.
- A new dialog for viewing field property information by clicking on a component on the form.
- The ability to add any parent field as a read-only property to a child form including adding read-only inventory information to inspection web forms.
- A Work Clock for easy start button/stop button for work order tasks.
- Support for work flow routing in the Lucity Web application (historically only available in Lucity desktop).
- A new document management browser in the admin portal.
- Dashboard Enhancements including:
- Quick lookup enhancements to search additional fields and use wildcard characters.
- A new Park Asset Tree.
- A new dashboard plugin that displays the current user’s daily time summary combining both timesheet and work order time.
- The ability to filter on parent data from the build a filter interface.
- New modules for drone management and drone missions, water cathodic protection and inspections, plus more.
- Added GIS Web features including:
- Viewing tablet locations
- Assigning specific GIS Views to modules for Show in Map
- and more…
- Additional tools in ArcGIS Pro.
We are pleased to announce that the upcoming Lucity 2018r2 release (Aug 2018) will support Esri® ArcGIS 10.6.1. Lucity 2018 also supports this latest ArcGIS release. Earlier versions of Lucity that fall under active maintenance can be upgraded to 10.6.1, but may require some additional steps as outlined in this knowledge base article. Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that the upcoming Lucity 2017r2 release (Aug 2017) will support Esri® ArcGIS 10.5.1. Lucity 2017 also supports this latest ArcGIS release. Earlier versions of Lucity that fall under active maintenance can be upgraded to 10.5.1, but may require some additional steps as outlined in this knowledge base article. Continue reading